2023 Hyundai i20: Updates and Changes
The 2023 Hyundai i20 facelift has been launched with new variants and features. It is now only available with a single-engine option, the 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine. This decision allows Hyundai to competitively price the premium hatchback and compete with the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. The engine is paired with either a 5-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission, with power outputs of 82bhp and 87bhp respectively.
The 2023 i20 is offered in four variants - Era, Magna, Sportz, and Asta. Hyundai has also introduced a new entry-level variant called the Era. All variants come with a 5-speed manual gearbox, while the Sportz and Asta models offer the option of a CVT automatic. The car is available in six solid colors and the top trims come with dual-tone options.
Here are the prices for the different variants of the 2023 i20 (ex-showroom):
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual ERA: Rs 6.99 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual Magna: Rs 7.70 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual Sportz: Rs 8.33 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual Sportz Dual Tone: Rs 8.45 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual ASTA: Rs 9.29 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol IVT Sportz: Rs 9.38 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual ASTA Dual Tone: Rs 9.44 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol IVT Sportz Dual Tone: Rs 9.53 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual ASTA (O): Rs 9.98 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol 5-Speed Manual ASTA (O) Dual Tone: Rs 10.13 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol IVT ASTA (O): Rs 11.01 lakh
- 1.2 l Kappa Petrol IVT ASTA (O) Dual Tone: Rs 11.16 lakh
The Era variant of the 2023 i20 comes with several safety features, including six airbags, ABS and EBD, electronic stability control, hill-start assist control, vehicle stability management control, and ISOFIX seats. However, it does not come with an infotainment system. The other variants offer additional features such as infotainment systems, wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, steering mounted controls, LED DRLs, rear AC vents, and more.
The top variant, Asta(O), comes with a 7-speaker Bose music system, a 10.25-inch infotainment system, Bluelink buttons, a sunroof, and other premium features.
- Dangerous Car in Los Angeles
- Airport car parks could be a source of power for the grid
- 2030 ban delay, car buyers oppose as never going electric
- 'UK explores use of innovative speed cameras to curb speeding'
- 2025 Mercedes-AMG E53 PHEV Wagon: A True Hybrid
- Lexus LM 350h MPV (2023 - ) analysis
- Waterproof SUV Doubles as Boat
- Tesla Thailand factory hinted by Prime Minister Srettha Thavisin