2024 Honda Accord Embraces Touchscreen Controls
The 2024 Accord has recently been launched in Japan, and Honda has wasted no time in making some modifications to the midsize luxury sedan that was introduced in the USA in late 2022.
Although the car is less than a year old, the changes made are not major. However, the most notable improvements can be found in the interior, where the 2024 Accord showcases some new controls.
Similar to last year's model, there is a 12.3-inch display proudly positioned on top of the center console, featuring Google built-in functionality. However, the area surrounding the digital gauge cluster has now been redesigned to have a square shape instead of being convex, possibly to accommodate the optional 10.5-inch head-up display.
While these alterations may be considered minor, there are more significant differences further down in the cabin.
- MG's 2024 Plans: Flagship SUV and ICE Line-Up Refresh
- Stellantis CEO adeptly addresses challenging queries from auto dealers
- Suttie's Weeklong Adventure in a Honda ZR-V Hybrid SUV
- New Restrictions on Sales of Petrol, Diesel, and Hybrid Vehicles
- Renault Bigster Arriving in South Africa by 2026
- Alcoa Dura-Bright wheels - Hungary plant expansion meets high demand.
- Fiat Titano Shares Peugeot Landtrek DNA
- Chery starts electric vehicle production in Indonesia