2024 Honda Accord Revolutionizes Controls
The 2024 Accord has recently been introduced in Japan, and Honda has wasted no time in making updates to the midsize luxury sedan that was initially launched in the USA in late 2022.
Although it has only been on the market for less than a year, the changes made to the 2024 Accord are not significant. However, there are some noticeable improvements in the interior of the vehicle.
Similar to the previous year's model, the center console of the 2024 Accord still features a 12.3-inch display, which is equipped with Google built-in technology. However, the area surrounding the digital gauge cluster now has a square shape instead of being convex, possibly to accommodate the newly available 10.5-inch head-up display.
While these changes may be considered minor, there are more substantial differences to be found in the lower part of the cabin.
- MG's 2024 Plans: Flagship SUV and ICE Line-Up Refresh
- Stellantis CEO adeptly addresses challenging queries from auto dealers
- Suttie's Weeklong Adventure in a Honda ZR-V Hybrid SUV
- New Restrictions on Sales of Petrol, Diesel, and Hybrid Vehicles
- Renault Bigster Arriving in South Africa by 2026
- Alcoa Dura-Bright wheels - Hungary plant expansion meets high demand.
- Fiat Titano Shares Peugeot Landtrek DNA
- Chery starts electric vehicle production in Indonesia