Refreshed Vauxhall Vivaro and Electric variant revealed
Vauxhall has unveiled updated versions of its Vivaro and Vivaro Electric medium vans. Both models now feature Vauxhall's 'Vizor' front-end styling treatment, along with the option of LED headlights. The Vivaro Electric has also received an improved range, now capable of covering 217 miles on the WLTP cycle, which is a 12-mile increase from the previous version. Additionally, a new e-Power Take-off Unit has been introduced, allowing the traction battery to supply power to smaller tools or fridge units for cooled vans.
Inside the vehicles, there is a new 10-inch digital driver display and a 10-inch infotainment touchscreen available. Vauxhall has also added new assistance systems, such as Dynamic Surround Vision, which utilizes cameras above the rear doors and under the passenger-side mirror.
Customers will have a variety of options to choose from, including Prime and Pro trim levels, two vehicle lengths, and panel van, double cab, and platform-chassis variants. The prices for the updated models start at £27,555 for the Vivaro and £42,055 for the Vivaro Electric, excluding VAT. Notably, the Vivaro Electric is £2,580 cheaper than the outgoing model.
Sales of the updated Vivaro and Vivaro Electric are set to commence by the end of this year.
- MG's 2024 Plans: Flagship SUV and ICE Line-Up Refresh
- Stellantis CEO adeptly addresses challenging queries from auto dealers
- Suttie's Weeklong Adventure in a Honda ZR-V Hybrid SUV
- New Restrictions on Sales of Petrol, Diesel, and Hybrid Vehicles
- Renault Bigster Arriving in South Africa by 2026
- Alcoa Dura-Bright wheels - Hungary plant expansion meets high demand.
- Fiat Titano Shares Peugeot Landtrek DNA
- Chery starts electric vehicle production in Indonesia