Vauxhall Vivaro and Vivaro Electric: Latest Models Revealed
Vauxhall has introduced updated versions of its medium vans, the Vivaro and Vivaro Electric. Both models now feature Vauxhall's 'Vizor' front-end styling treatment and are equipped with LED headlights. The Vivaro Electric has received a range boost, now offering up to 217 miles on the WLTP cycle, which is a 12-mile increase from the previous version.
Additionally, the Vivaro Electric now includes a new e-Power Take-off Unit, allowing it to supply power from the traction battery to smaller tools or fridge units for cooled vans. Inside the vans, a new 10-inch digital driver display and a 10-inch infotainment touchscreen are available.
Newly-available assistance systems have also been introduced, including Dynamic Surround Vision, which incorporates cameras above the rear doors and under the passenger-side mirror. Customers will have the option to choose from Prime and Pro trim levels, two vehicle lengths, and panel van, double cab, and platform-chassis variants.
The starting prices for the Vivaro and Vivaro Electric, excluding VAT, are £27,555 and £42,055 respectively. Notably, the Vivaro Electric is £2,580 cheaper than the outgoing model. Sales of these updated vans are expected to begin by the end of this year.
- MG's 2024 Plans: Flagship SUV and ICE Line-Up Refresh
- Stellantis CEO adeptly addresses challenging queries from auto dealers
- Suttie's Weeklong Adventure in a Honda ZR-V Hybrid SUV
- New Restrictions on Sales of Petrol, Diesel, and Hybrid Vehicles
- Renault Bigster Arriving in South Africa by 2026
- Alcoa Dura-Bright wheels - Hungary plant expansion meets high demand.
- Fiat Titano Shares Peugeot Landtrek DNA
- Chery starts electric vehicle production in Indonesia