Lexus HZ Lineup Expands with HZ300e, HZ450e, and HZ550e Variants
A new trademark suggests that Lexus is getting ready to introduce a new electric vehicle called HZ. This information was discovered by users on the LexusRXOwners forum, who noticed that Toyota's luxury subsidiary has filed trademarks for three different models: HZ300e, HZ450e, and HZ550e. What's interesting is that Lexus has never used the HZ nomenclature before, indicating that this new model will be completely new for the brand.
These trademarks provide us with some valuable insights. Firstly, the "e" at the end of the model name suggests that the vehicle will be fully electric. This naming convention has only been seen on the UX300e, a model that is not available in America, and the RZ crossover, which was revealed last year.
Speaking of the RZ, it was the first Lexus model to feature a name that includes the letter 'Z.' According to Lexus, this 'Z' represents 'Z-axis' or 'Zero' and symbolizes the RZ's innovative design that sets it apart from other electric vehicles.
- MG's 2024 Plans: Flagship SUV and ICE Line-Up Refresh
- Stellantis CEO adeptly addresses challenging queries from auto dealers
- Suttie's Weeklong Adventure in a Honda ZR-V Hybrid SUV
- New Restrictions on Sales of Petrol, Diesel, and Hybrid Vehicles
- Renault Bigster Arriving in South Africa by 2026
- Alcoa Dura-Bright wheels - Hungary plant expansion meets high demand.
- Fiat Titano Shares Peugeot Landtrek DNA
- Chery starts electric vehicle production in Indonesia